- Natural, non toxic, non residue, biodegradable
- Increases the growth rate of healthy plants – scientifcaly proven
- Discourages slugs and snails
- Odour-free (don’t get all the dogs and cats in the neighbourhood at your place)
- Safe for kids & pets
- Increases the soil temperature
- Enhances the growth of beneficial soil microorganisms
- Supports the slow release of natural fertilizers already in the soil
- Provides plant roots with readily available nutrients
- Improves soil water storing ability
- Reduces the osmosis stress
- Reduces leaching of phosphate and nitrate from the top soil to the waterways with excess water
For all common garden soil types
2 handfuls per square metre, mixed in with the soil prior to planting then every 4 to 6 weeks during growing season.
Around Fruit Trees
2 handfuls around the drip line of trees every 6 weeks from spring to autumn.
On the Lawn
1 handful per square metre.
Always wet area after application.